Citi Tower | 23-Story Residential [Under Construction]

bic

Citi Tower

citi-tower*600xx459-689-0-0.png

FACT SHEET

- 23-story $42 million residential tower designed by Baker Barrios Architects

- Located 101 Lake Ave., at the NE corner of East Church St. and Lake Ave.

- 233 units, 345 parking spaces

- Ground floor retail and rooftop pool and amenities deck

* This tower was announced earlier this year and there has been much discussion about it in the Downtown Orlando Projects thread but it's about time it had its own dedicated thread.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Citi Tower is going on 101 Lake Ave which is the old Montage site. I lived at the Paramount, and the sign for the Montage was right on that corner plot for the entire 2 years I lived there. Here is an article from that time...

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-10-13/business/real13_1_montage-downtown-orlando-lake-eola

• 1 month later...

seriously?  if so, this would be a good close-in-time groundbreaking to The Sevens and keep the downtown development momentum going.

Nice to see residential development in the southern edges of South Eola neighborhood - Citi, 420, and Thornton Park brownstones.  For being such a desirable section of downtown, South Eola has felt broken to me due to the demolition of homes and lots cleared for development that have been left empty for years. 

Still wish this one could've gone up on Central across from Eola Park..

Nice looking building.

Woulda looked fantastic rising up from across the lake.

Where do you suggest it go up? I can't think of where you're referencing. I like the location of this project. Right now it's a dirt parking lot and should go a long way in leading the development between central and south street.

• Like 2