Citi Tower | 23-Story Residential [Under Construction]

bic

13 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

"The Healthy Scratch".  The page popped up momentarily on my slow browser before the Growthspotter page blocked it.

Hmmmm, one of those bowls and pressed juice places. Not really my cup of tea - but it's something! I want more "fast casual" restaurants in the area. I love me some Pizza@!

6 minutes ago, bqknight said:

Hmmmm, one of those bowls and pressed juice places. Not really my cup of tea - but it's something! I want more "fast casual" restaurants in the area. I love me some Pizza@!

I think we're gonna be in good shape with Citi Tower retail-wise.  Just the feel of this building makes it a magnet for a good streetside business or two or three...

The limited service restaurant is expected to take 2,500 square feet of CitiTower's approximately 10,000 square feet of retail/dining space, Socol said. JLL Orlando is marketing the commercial side. 

The bank tenant is seeking a variance to allow letter signage on the buliding's exterior that is slightly larger than the four foot height limit allowed by the city, said Socol, who cited frustration with the city's lack of variance consideration for signage on such a large building."We've also been negotiating with a major bank that would be new to Orlando for 5,000 to 6,000 square feet, but we've had challenges with the city's signage ordinance," he said.

Leaves about 1500-2000 sqft. No idea what to expect from a retail perspective. A bank isn't going to bring a ton of people in and while the owners of this juice bar are billionaires I'm not sure it is a good fit there.

I wonder if that works for the Sentinel too. Their site kept insisting I had an adblocker on, even after I turned it off and turned off the anti-banner features on my antivirus program. Same for its sister site Sun Sentinel. Turns out it was a pop-up blocking feature on my Firefox browser that caused this, because the Sentinel likes to use really intrusive ads.

21 minutes ago, metal93 said:

I wonder if that works for the Sentinel too. Their site kept insisting I had an adblocker on, even after I turned it off and turned off the anti-banner features on my antivirus program. Same for its sister site Sun Sentinel. Turns out it was a pop-up blocking feature on my Firefox browser that caused this, because the Sentinel likes to use really intrusive ads.

It does, but it also blocks some of the media features on the sentinel that might otherwise not be blocked. Videos and galleries do not generally load with that option (same with growthspotter, but they never let you see them unless you pay)

My computer is fairly fast and I'm still able to quickly press control-A to select all and control-C to copy what I selected. Then I can paste the article into a word document and read it.   It takes a few tries to get good at it.  The first few times you'll probably select and copy the text on the subscription pop up.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, popsiclebrandon said:

Am I alone in not buying July as opening? Why are they not pre-leasing this place if they are that close to being ready to take in tenants?

They said they will start pre-leasing by April 19th. Was in the Growthspotter article. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, popsiclebrandon said:

Am I alone in not buying July as opening? Why are they not pre-leasing this place if they are that close to being ready to take in tenants?

You are not alone but they may have one floor and the garage completed by July.