Citi Tower | 23-Story Residential [Under Construction]

bic

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/8/2017 at 11:15 PM, dcluley98 said:

Do the ones that run down the side of the building make a running movement/pattern effect? 

Yes they do! the whole thing works almost like a light show, lighting up the entire ceiling area as well.. pictures don't quite do it justice... very impactful 

• Like 2

Oh heck, synch it with the Centennial Fountain *giggles*.

I'm only halfway serious, of course, but imagine if several of the buildings downtown coordinated with the fountain for the various theme nights. Manhattan's Empire State Building gets all sorts of coverage for its special lighting presentations; imagine if we did it for several blocks of downtown.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

Oh heck, synch it with the Centennial Fountain *giggles*.

I'm only halfway serious, of course, but imagine if several of the buildings downtown coordinated with the fountain for the various theme nights. Manhattan's Empire State Building gets all sorts of coverage for its special lighting presentations; imagine if we did it for several blocks of downtown.

I'm pretty sure that a coordinated effort went into lighting up the Ocean Drive deco buildings during the revitalization of Miami Beach. There's no denying that it's now an instantly recognizable image around the globe.

Edited by prahaboheme
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, prahaboheme said:

The renderings had some screen coverage over the parking garage.  Was this nixed? I really don't like that exposed look on what is otherwise a great building.

You're right, I forgot about the screens. I guess that's what the small holes around the "windows" are for. Hopefully that will break up the blank walls some.

citi_tower_8426639.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alex said:

You're right, I forgot about the screens. I guess that's what the small holes around the "windows" are for. Hopefully that will break up the blank walls some.

citi_tower_8426639.jpeg

I feel like those will be placed there but it's not a priority and will come with time. 420 didn't install their little artwork around the parking garages for about 8 months after opening if not more. 

11 minutes ago, Jernigan said:

How could you forget the poutine.

Lymmo goes down Church...so there's that...

Their loopnet post shows 3 retail spots. The first 2 listed for restaurant at 4128 and 2483 respectively. Maybe the bank is still in play and takes the first space and Health Scratch takes the smaller of them. Still really big for a concept like that but they are billionaires so I guess they will be fine. The 3rd spot is 305 sqft and there is no way Smoke's takes that. Not sure what would work there but assume something like a dry cleaner or something. Weird configuration. 

31 minutes ago, popsiclebrandon said:

Their loopnet post shows 3 retail spots. The first 2 listed for restaurant at 4128 and 2483 respectively. Maybe the bank is still in play and takes the first space and Health Scratch takes the smaller of them. Still really big for a concept like that but they are billionaires so I guess they will be fine. The 3rd spot is 305 sqft and there is no way Smoke's takes that. Not sure what would work there but assume something like a dry cleaner or something. Weird configuration. 

I looked at the ARB report and I didn't take it as the poutine place was a tenant, it was just an example of a type of signage they may use. Actual tentants like the juice bar had more detail in the report.