Citi Tower | 23-Story Residential [Under Construction]

bic

This is insanity. In 2010, my wife and I had a 1320 sq ft 2/2 at the Paramount for $1650. Granted that was during the recession, but this is almost half the size unit for the same price.

Edited by Pete C

2 minutes ago, Pete C said:

This is insanity. In 2010, my wife and I had a 1320 sq ft 2/2 at the Paramount for $1650. Granted that was during the recession, but this is almost half the size unit for the same price.

Also of note - I reached out twice asking for pricing, etc - haven't heard back. I know it's on the site but you'd think they would be jumping at potential tenants. 

12 minutes ago, bqknight said:

Also of note - I reached out twice asking for pricing, etc - haven't heard back. I know it's on the site but you'd think they would be jumping at potential tenants. 

Maybe they are so inundated with pricing requests that they haven't gotten to yours yet.

I can rent a 2 story penthouse in my building for $2500 a month. I know it isn't right off Lake Eola but come on. 

They are also missing out on summer moves. I would imagine they open around August now, probably the whole building available in Sept. Retail opens 2-3 months later if they are lucky. Love the building, hope the people running it know what they are doing.

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

Maybe they are so inundated with pricing requests that they haven't gotten to yours yet.

Maybe. I will note that I sent one 30 minutes after the email came out announcing they were pre-leasing. I even sent a follow up this morning. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, popsiclebrandon said:

Did a manual count on their website. Depending on if some floors are slightly different they have leased a minimum of 3 units and a max of 7 so far. I wonder how long before they bring online the lower floors, they are only leasing from 9-24 and there is no 13th floor.

I believe that the 9th floor is the first residential floor. Or maybe that is just for now...

16 hours ago, bqknight said:

I believe that the 9th floor is the first residential floor. Or maybe that is just for now...

I need to go over there again but there is almost no way that is true. Even if the lobby and retail stretch pretty tall they aren't going over 3 floors. The amenities are rooftop so I think those floors will just be finished later. They are looking to take tenants on Aug 1 it says so guessing the other floors are a month or two behind.

The master sign plan for this building includes two businesses as examples...

1 "Healthy Scratch" - this was listed as a prospective retail tenant from Buffalo and seems to still be in the works 

2 Smoke's Poutinerie - this one was more interesting as there are articles in 2015 of this chain looking to come to Orlando.  A look at their website lists them being in Orlando in November for franchisee interviews 

Edited by Jernigan

22 minutes ago, Jernigan said:

1 "Healthy Scratch" - this was listed as a prospective retail tenant from Buffalo and seems to still be in the works 

2 Smoke's Poutinerie - this one was more interesting as there are articles in 2015 of this chain looking to come to Orlando.  A look at their website lists them being in Orlando in November for franchisee interviews 

I thought there was a story saying the Healthy Scratch was a done deal. 

The second place is news to me, seems promising. I love me some poutine, so I'd be happy with that. 

3 hours ago, Jernigan said:

Well fudge me. There goes my poutine plan.

• 2 weeks later...