Citi Tower | 23-Story Residential [Under Construction]

bic

Where do you suggest it go up? I can't think of where you're referencing. I like the location of this project. Right now it's a dirt parking lot and should go a long way in leading the development between central and south street.

Central is pretty dense as-is. Glad to see development moving southward with this project, the brownstone development, and Artisan 420.

Where do you suggest it go up? I can't think of where you're referencing. I like the location of this project. Right now it's a dirt parking lot and should go a long way in leading the development between central and south street.

I said I wish it could've gone up there.

IOW, had there been an open spot for it.

Like had this spot been available maybe....

ecentrl.jpg

I'd rather see THAT ^...

CitiTower_PART-2b.jpg

where THIS ^ is going... 

...and THAT ^ going right on Central.

JMHO.

it may have some visibility from certain areas of Lake Eola Park - as STAR tower is in skyline view when you are walking around the north side of the park.

True, but I just think Citi Tower is such a nice looking design, that I wish it could go where it could be seen from the ground up & appreciated from a greater distance.

And of course in a more open & high profile location.

This building looks better than anything currently on Central which is kind of a waste. 

IMO.

• Like 1

I think that it says alot that it's going up on Pine St instead; it kind of brings more value to the Pine St. corridor; it continues what 101 Eola, Eola South, Sanctuary, and the backs of the rest of the row of Central Ave buildings have already brought to the table- design-wise and density-wise.

• 3 weeks later...