Edition Hotel|12 Floors|300 Rooms|Proposed|Marriott Branded Property|Gulch

Paramount747

Most of us read the story on the Hotel Chatter website where the author gave this  50/50 chance. Well I spoke to a friend of mine who is the F&B Director for a Marriott property in Nashville, and plans are underway for this "Luxury Lifestyle" property in the Gulch.

The property should be 300 rooms and 12 stories. He said construction would be sooner than later.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Thompson was the lot that's around Station Inn.  The lot I'm talking about is across the street from Station Inn...wedged between it and Laurel House.

I think that's the lot that UA was mentioning -- the one Mark Bloom is trying to develop.

IF 12 stories and 300 rooms are right, it would have to be a decent sized lot...like that one.

Griffin Plaza was to be a beautiful building. Not that it will happen, but it would be great to see whatever building that goes on that lot, look like that.....and save those two brick buildings, also.

GriffinPlaza_zps1607f98c.jpg

wow, that is beautiful. and I love that it included the older brick buildings.  I always take a minute to study the one on the corner when I walk by.

I don't think Marketstreet owns any of the land in question. I am pretty sure it is Bloom and Ragland. I may be mistaken, but I don't think so. There is a connection with Bloom and Ragland for this site.

Verified on Google Maps that they have a sign on that lot, I've always assumed that means they own it but maybe that's been a mistaken assumption.

Verified on Google Maps that they have a sign on that lot, I've always assumed that means they own it but maybe that's been a mistaken assumption.

Perhaps this isn't the parcel you're referencing, but the lot at 401 11th is owned by Nashville Urban Venture, LLC. This is the property arm of Marketstreet Equities.

Griffin Plaza was to be a beautiful building. Not that it will happen, but it would be great to see whatever building that goes on that lot, look like that.....and save those two brick buildings, also.

GriffinPlaza_zps1607f98c.jpg

This is my second favorite building that was never built, behind big Sig

Archived