Cascade to get its first..

GRDadof3

36 minutes ago, jdkacz said:

Anyone know of the restaurant that is going to be in the Drury? I know Big E's Sportsbar is going into the hotel by WMU (both look great by the way)

I haven't seen anything, and nothing at Cascade Township's Planning Commission yet. I don't think it's going to be in the Drury, but rather out in front? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GR8scott said:

hopefully they bring back Quaker Steak to the area

They were not that busy before they closed. I do not imagine seeing that concept back in the GR market, especially right down the road even though its a better spot next to the hotels, highway, etc.

Although, it would seem like a spot that you'd see a wing chain type of sports bar. Perhaps a different brand. 

1 hour ago, jdkacz said:

They were not that busy before they closed. I do not imagine seeing that concept back in the GR market, especially right down the road even though its a better spot next to the hotels, highway, etc.

Although, it would seem like a spot that you'd see a wing chain type of sports bar. Perhaps a different brand. 

Another Kitchen 67 or a Twisted Rooster spinoff?

• 4 months later...

Archived