St.Pete Revival

TallTampa

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice read.  So is it safe to assume that Bay Walk is a more successful center, than Centro Ybor or Channelside?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I've heard. In fact, it was thriving last time I was there, less than a year ago. I didn't notice a single vacancy at the time.

Nice read.  So is it safe to assume that Bay Walk is a more successful center, than Centro Ybor or Channelside?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would say definitely more so than Centro, however IMO, Channelside is ready to really take off. With all the condos in road improvements down there, along with the 5 cruise ships that dock there, it's a can't miss. Ybor's night life seems to be going the way of Church Street in Orlando. Hopefully, it'll make a comeback, they just have the wrong element down there on weekends to draw the real money spending crowd. That crowd has been drawn away to Channelside, SoHo and Bay Street in the International Plaza.

Archived