New projects in Monroe North

GRDadof3

I was doing a development walkabout last night and realized that the Embassy Suites is going right to the sidewalk.  I didn't assume it wasn't, I suppose I didn't think about it at all, but as they are starting to put steel up it struck me how imposing this will be at street level.  I'm pretty excited to see it once the exterior is nearing completion. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, elcelc said:

What's up with 600 Bond across the street?  They're scraping dirt off there today so maybe just a temp staging area?  Same owner as 601 but my building permit sleuthing fails me.

They come up the same- NASSAU DUTCH JOHN EQUITIES

23 hours ago, crinzema said:

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 10.37.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 10.36.25 PM.png

crinzema, if you have a drone do you think you could upload some updated skyline shots to Wikipedia? I tried to get my hands on one about a year ago but didn't have the chance (probably not nearly as good as yours either). I've been trying to update Wikipedia lately too.

• Like 1