Novel Lucerne [Under Construction]

bic

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Isn't another building supposed to go up on the north end of that project?

If so, those awesome views are only temporary.

There’s some units that would retain the view. Those units (1/1 about 900 sqft) are going for $2200 starting. 

I like the building but there's no way I'd want to pay that kind of rent for such a pedestrian-unfriendly location. I guess it's supposed to appeal to young docs at Orlando Health who are new to the area or something.

Or, it leads to the age old question: "How many UCF students does it take squeezed into a 1 BR apartment to pay the rent?" Enquiring minds want to know.

2 hours ago, tennis32801 said:

yikes! that near DC pricing not including a parking space!

It’s an extra $25 for a parking spot. And an extra $100 for an extra. 

2 hours ago, cwetteland said:

There's been a large site cleared about a block west of Novel on Gore.  Does anyone know what that is?  Also, a site one block south of that (with construction fence along Lucerne Terrace)  on the north bank of lake-of-the-woods, has big construction going on.  Same question.

Orlando Health office tower I believe. 

Edited by bqknight

20 minutes ago, W7edwin said:

I love how Orlando has 3 distinct mini-skylines (Orlando Regional/SoDo aka this picture, , I-Drive, Florida Hospital by the Science Museum ).. other cities wish they could have that! :tw_weary:

4 if you count the hotels/entertainment area with the Hyatt, Volcano Bay and Universal hotels, Orlando Eye, Starflyer, and hopefully more to come soon such as Skyplex, etc. 

Orlando Health/SODO is really growing. It is quite impressive and right in your line of sight as the first tall buildings once you get over the Michigan overpass on the curve coming in eastbound I-4. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, dcluley98 said:

4 if you count the hotels/entertainment area with the Hyatt, Volcano Bay and Universal hotels, Orlando Eye, Starflyer, and hopefully more to come soon such as Skyplex, etc. 

Orlando Health/SODO is really growing. It is quite impressive and right in your line of sight as the first tall buildings once you get over the Michigan overpass on the curve coming in eastbound I-4. 

agree! universal studios has really transformed their land with that density

and Orlando Regional is like its own place .. truly interesting

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...