Novel Lucerne [Under Construction]

bic

On 4/29/2019 at 11:49 AM, spenser1058 said:

For a brand-new development so large, that really does border on the absurd (if the lines go down, imagine how many lose power in one fell swoop).

Our once admirable mayor who’s been dialing it in lately needs to work with OUC on this. 

I think both Mayors are going to press heavily into adding a sales tax this November for transportation (they gotta pay for Sunrail somehow!) I think Mayor Buddy is looking to that revenue to fund projects like undergrounding powerlines as transportation corridors are being re-done. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, AndyPok1 said:

I complained about that when they did Constitution Green and didn't bury the lines, and they basically blew me off and were like meh, wasn't part of the project.

So, not to change the subject, but what app did you use to draw those ellipses onto that photo? I need something like that.

On 5/2/2019 at 8:23 AM, JFW657 said:

So, not to change the subject, but what app did you use to draw those ellipses onto that photo? I need something like that.

Was almost 3 years ago.  Couldn't even begin to remember.  Might just have uploaded the photo to my laptop and just used paint

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AndyPok1 said:

Was almost 3 years ago.  Couldn't even begin to remember.  Might just have uploaded the photo to my laptop and just used paint

Thanks.

I've tried a few Android apps but as of yet, I haven't found one that easily creates geometric shapes like circles, ellipses, rectangles and squares etc, that you can place in/on photos, and drag them to the desired size and orientation, etc.

Don't want to hassle with dragging out my old laptop just to import and edit one photo.

Hard to believe there isn't an app out there somewhere for that.

If anyone knows of one.... 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
20 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

Any reports on how it’s doing this time around?

I went there last month.  it's the only one in Orlando.  they said they are taking their time this go around.  It's getting traction I think.  I decided to get my almond butter from there instead of Fresh Market to help them out.

15 minutes ago, IAmFloridaBorn said:

Is the tower portion of this project ever going to get built you think ?

I have no idea. I didn't realize that was still at play...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, AmIReal said:

Did anyone know this property is now called "Ridley on Main".

Also, everyone knows EarthFare is gone. Today I got a notice of auction of the contents.

Let the guess for the next tenant begin.

too bad about Earthfare; I knew they were on life support.  My guess is Publix or maybe Kroger since they have a warehouse in Minneola already.

How do you get access to the auction?

2 hours ago, codypet said:

IMO it'd be perfect for Trader Joe's.  Not enough parking, modern urban environment, high income neighborhood.

Aldi likes low rent spots like half of an abandoned Winn Dixie where it can share the space with DD's Discounts.

Publix needs to calm down.  Its like a rash that's spreading too much.

maybe Sprouts.  they next closest one that I know of is by WP Hospital and then further down the road at Red Bug & Alafaya.

But it's a tight spot...so...dunno...

3 hours ago, JFW657 said:

God please, not another Publix. 

Aldi would be nice, but not much chance of that. 

Trader Joe's maybe? 

if Novel Lucerne was a Unicorp project, I would say absolutely it would be a TJ.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

maybe Sprouts.  they next closest one that I know of is by WP Hospital and then further down the road at Red Bug & Alafaya.

But it's a tight spot...so...dunno...

if Novel Lucerne was a Unicorp project, I would say absolutely it would be a TJ.

There's a Sprouts on E Colonial where Steinmart used to be so that gives me hope for a Trader Joes although I'd be happy with an Aldi.  For heavens sake not another Publix, please!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, codypet said:

IMO it'd be perfect for Trader Joe's.  Not enough parking, modern urban environment, high income neighborhood.

Aldi likes low rent spots like half of an abandoned Winn Dixie where it can share the space with DD's Discounts.

Publix needs to calm down.  Its like a rash that's spreading too much.

Another vote for Trader Joe's... I was just thinking about this the other day as I was driving by.

The 2 times I've been to Aldi's, I've always wondered to myself, where's the food? The offerings seem so sparse and low tier... I can get better natural/organic offerings from Walmart Neighborhood Market TBH.

5 minutes ago, nite owℓ said:

Another vote for Trader Joe's... I was just thinking about this the other day as I was driving by.

The 2 times I've been to Aldi's, I've always wondered to myself, where's the food? The offerings seem so sparse and low tier... I can get better natural/organic offerings from Walmart Neighborhood Market TBH.

Inventory post Hurricane Ian has been pretty bad at Aldi.