The Heights - residential infill on Maxwell Blvd.

Southron

Birmingham-based StoneRiver Company has begun construction on The Heights (formerly Maxwell Bluff Apartments), a 165-unit, four-story apartment complex on Maxwell Blvd across from newly renovated Wright Brothers Park. The project is set for completion in late summer 2015.

One and two-bedroom units ($1,000-$1,400 rents) will feature hardwood floors, granite countertops and high-end appliances. The development will have a fitness center, a pool and parking behind the complex. The developers are including three Clay Street historic homes in the project.

Key project for downtown - this area is a gateway to downtown off of I-65 and helps improve the connection to Maxwell Air Force Base.

Links:  165-unit, four-story Maxwell Blvd Apartments

Maxwell Blvd Apartments planned for downtown

Construction set to begin on Maxwell Blvd apartments

theheights450dpi.jpg

MaxwellEast_1.jpg

MaxwellEast_2.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't wait till this is completed.

:good:  Same here, Brad. This will really give people coming off the interstate a much better first impression of the city.

View from the rear toward the nearby I-65 bridge.

Heights_I65.jpg

Just a few blocks from the CBD.

Heights_2east.jpg

Heights_WBpark.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived