Museum Tower - 31 story Childress Klein Apartments

CLTProductions

• 1 month later...

On 9/8/2016 at 8:24 PM, KJHburg said:

Duke Energy tower and its mini me the Mint apartment tower 

CAM06889.jpg

According to the February 2017 issue of Inspired, the member magazine of The Mint Museum, "Museum Tower, a 43-story luxury apartment building is almost ready to open on top of Mint Museum Uptown. Residents are scheduled to move in beginning March 4," (2017).

Within the I-277 belt loop, Charlotte now contains 11 completed or topped out residential highrises including: (1) The Vue, 560 ft/170 m, 51 stories; (2) Museum Tower, 455 ft/136 m, 43 stories; (3) Avenue, 420 ft/130 m, 36 stories; (4) Ascent Uptown, 340 ft/103 m, 33 stories; (5) TradeMark, 325 ft/99 m, 28 stories; (6) Catalyst, 322 ft/98.3 m, 27 stories; (7) Skye (residence & hotel), 310 ft/94 m, 21 stories; (8) SkyHouse Charlotte I, 273 ft/83 m, 24 stories; (9) SkyHouse Charlotte II, 273 ft/83 m, 24 stories; (10) Element Uptown, 264 ft/81 m, 22 stories; and (11) The Madison condominium, 200 ft/61 m, 15 stories.

In addition, proposed or under construction residential towers within the I-277 loop include: (1) Crescent Stonewall Station, 230 ft/70 m, 22 stories; and (2) Northwood Ravin apartments, 20 stories.

Last, just across the I-277 belt loop in South End, are 2 existing or proposed highrise residential towers including: (1) The Arlington, 310 ft/94 m, 22 stories (the "dusky rose" condo); and (2) the proposed Design Center apartment tower, 265 ft/81 m, 25 stories.

See links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Charlotte,_North_Carolina

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/biz-columns-blogs/development/article116668438.html

Edited by QCxpat
Comparison of Museum Tower with other Center City residential highrises
  • Like 4

Some pretty nice views from the Museum Tower... Looks like rents will range from $1805-$3130/mth for one bedrooms and $3070-$6750/mth for two bedrooms and penthouses. I'm sure the Duke Energy Center will get a nice view of ladies laying out at the pool in the summer. Haha.

https://www.charlotteagenda.com/78904/museum-tower-uptown-apartments-in-charlotte/

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
17 minutes ago, jordan704 said:

UNIT: Penthouse 4209, 2 Bedroom, 1806 sqf, $6655 per month...

IMG_5045.thumb.JPG.95b330a08e0658132ef7c1787aa27333.JPG

This wont be moving anytime soon at the current price point.

nothing like laminate faced cabinets for 6655 a month. I have more prep space, and storage space in my Brooklyn Condo.

Edited by Guest

23 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

nothing like laminate faced cabinets for 6655 a month. I have more prep space, and storage space in my Brooklyn Condo.

plus hollow doors, crappy tile, a home depot ceiling fan, bad light and a mountain view that will get blocked by what may be the dullest building uptwon. They gotta be kidding about the interior finishes.

• Like 2

Wonder if an NFL player will pick it up 

Not with a shower that small, and yea, the 5 cent per square foot stock backsplash tile is just atrocious. I’d be embarrassed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see they got the refrigerator at the sale Best Buy was running on entry level Whirpool products this summer. Maybe they took advantage of the 0% APR financing for 12 months too, LOL. The units in The Vue have far better kitchen and bath appointments than this building. Even most $200,000 tract homes in Concord have better finishes. 

Edited by CLT2014

The Vue's finishes and appliances are topnotch.  Is this bc The Vue was originally planned to be condos vs this tower knew going in, that it would be apartments?  I know the Vue has rent in the upper 4/5/6K but they're getting rented out.  I also remember a long time ago on this thread, that it was mentioned that the higher floors of this tower would be higher-end than the other floors?  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...