Museum Tower - 31 story Childress Klein Apartments

CLTProductions

This tower already has a pretty good presence from within BOA Stadium.  These apartments are going to have AMAZING views of every game.  If anyone on this board ends up moving in, I know where I'm tailgating!  That said, I'm not sure which units will command a higher price: the ones with a city view, or the ones with a stadium view?

Edited by AuLukey

^I was at the Panthers game on Sunday and noticed that as well. I sat on the Morehead Street side of the stadium and you can clearly see 6-7 floors of this building already, with another 20+ to go. It will have a nice presence from the stadium when completed. Makes me even more excited for when Tryon Place, whenever it gets off the ground, goes up right behind the scoreboard on Mint Street.

This tower at 450ft is delicious. A perfect place for a tower of this size. S.Tryon is feeling so urban and big city.  So still to come is another 30 floor apt building and the office tower in that area correct?

and the other 30 floor office tower Tryon Place, ~20 floor office tower Portman Plaza, ~ 20 floor apartment tower (Crescent Stonewall), 20 floor hotel (Tryon place hotel, which I think is around 20+). All of which should be under counstduction by years end supposedly

Edited by AirNostrumMAD

Looking good!  I was initially a little concerned Duke Energy would obscure this building, but it is proving to be much more visible than I had imagined.  Off topic, but my eyes can't help but be drawn to that parking monstrosity on the bottom.  Jesus, someone slap something, ANYTHING up there!

Thanks for the photo updates Carolina Crown 

• Like 2

3 building permits were issued yesterday

15th floor - almost $2 million (352375)

16th floor -  almost $2 million (NR0403651)

Core Shaft, Roof Corridors  - $10.5 million (NR0403655)

Why would these permits be issued at this point? Does that mean they are getting ready to outfit each floor and each floor costs $2 million to finish out?

Another question, what does it mean when the project number starts with NR?

Edited by Jayvee

• 2 weeks later...