Jump to content

Jt282506

Museum Tower - 31 story Childress Klein Apartments

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Synopsis101 said:

5r1SRp6.jpg

Power lines. Creosote poles. Street lights hung precariously on wires at intersections large and small all over town.

Ghastly. Eyesore. Low-rent. Y'all come. So cackalackyish.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


13 hours ago, Silicon Dogwoods said:

Power lines. Creosote poles. Street lights hung precariously on wires at intersections large and small all over town.

Ghastly. Eyesore. Low-rent. Y'all come. So cackalackyish.

The quality of the photo makes it even more of an eyesore. Everything seems to be a blur.

Edited by caterpillar2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be the picture quality but that looks more white than beige, which might not look all that bad.  I'll hold my judgement until i see the final product. 

Edited by jtmonk
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh. This building is predominately glass and that will be the most visible material to the majority of people who see it. Whether it's grey, beige or some variation the non-glass portion of this building should be something fairly neutral. What did you expect? Some pink neon trim? We all hate the Presley's and most of the SouthEnd apartment buildings but c'mon already...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HopHead said:

Sigh. This building is predominately glass and that will be the most visible material to the majority of people who see it. Whether it's grey, beige or some variation the non-glass portion of this building should be something fairly neutral. What did you expect? Some pink neon trim? We all hate the Presley's and most of the SouthEnd apartment buildings but c'mon already...

Thank you....was just going to say this, there really is nothing else you could do with these, would you rather see it brick? Cause that would look beyond stupid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jayvee said:

Thank you....was just going to say this, there really is nothing else you could do with these, would you rather see it brick? Cause that would look beyond stupid.

Yes, like The Encore (Encore?) @ SouthPark. That is a seriously large, ugly building that should have stayed away from the brick.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2015 at 8:02 PM, Piedmont767 said:

Apologies for the bad quality 

image.thumb.jpeg.dd942b9df5b5687f196d5cbimage.thumb.jpeg.a4808d53d6e4b36eb61c619

What delicious photos. I love how imposing it looks right now without electricity. It's nice to see this built, my current fav building., and even nicer to see the incredible speed it is taking shape. Now wheres that new 80 floor tower were all waiting to here announced?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Here it is topped out.

DSC03683.thumb.JPG.f6833024576e5118fee08b0c363d4a57.JPG

I've been trying to visualize this. This helps a lot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.