Park Avenue Condos.

gman430

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The North End is quickly gaining a lot of momentum. I'm glad we have a solid trolley system in place. Expansion on that system of movement will be good for downtown-- hopefully transitioning it to a legit commuting option for those of us who live downtown and work in another district of the urban core.

The attractiveness of the site is the trees along the creek along with the creek, that is an amenity, I think you will see that most of those will remain.  You can look at the attached package, it includes the landscaping and tree plan.  For the most part the new building is sitting in the footprint of the current building and parking.

Is this thing approved or did we miss something? He's talking like it. I still think its a bad idea. I've been talking to a few people about it. Alot of people say its a good location for condos. Just not this one. I guess we'll have to see what is said at review.

And remember what i said about Westfield and Academy..... Well the same applies. We saw what happenned to that.

Is this thing approved or did we miss something? He's talking like it. I still think its a bad idea. I've been talking to a few people about it. Alot of people say its a good location for condos. Just not this one. I guess we'll have to see what is said at review.

And remember what i said about Westfield and Academy..... Well the same applies. We saw what happenned to that.

Looks like the Westfield/Academy will be back up for review with a parking garage per the DRB notice. Plans not uploaded yet.

Westfield at Academy is still very much alive.

The price point seems too high. This location seems like it could have been an opportunity for some affordable condo option for young professionals. For reasons that include: that it backs up to the jail, is on the periphery of downtown (not the heart), and is in the Currently under developed North End.

The price point seems too high. This location seems like it could have been an opportunity for some affordable condo option for young professionals. For reasons that include: that it backs up to the jail, is on the periphery of downtown (not the heart), and is in the Currently under developed North End.

Affordable and condos don't go together when you're talking about downtown.

• 1 month later...

Archived