Main at Falls Park Dr

gman430

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎2‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:24 AM, vicupstate said:

This and the 121 Rhett St. project are really noticeable additions to the skyline.  It seems they are visual from many vantage points across the DT area. 

You can see both projects very well down in Falls Park. I especially like the view from Pedrick's Garden behind the West End Market.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ If work has actually stopped, it is probably sue to some regulatory snafu.  This building seems to encroach on the public ROW above the first level.  I could be wrong but I don't seem to remember the city approving an encroachment (I may have just missed it). That would be an example of what it MIGHT be.  

3 hours ago, vicupstate said:

^^ If work has actually stopped, it is probably sue to some regulatory snafu.  This building seems to encroach on the public ROW above the first level.  I could be wrong but I don't seem to remember the city approving an encroachment (I may have just missed it). That would be an example of what it MIGHT be.  

It could also be a scheduling issue with subs, or maybe they are redesigning part of the project due to a change to accommodate a client, etc.

i talked to a buddy involved with teh project and the contractor got ahead of schedule and can't do anymore until the building is dried in....to get dried in they need to install the skin and tie in the roof.  The exterior of hte bldg is extremely detailed arch precast panels, limestone, and granite.  Precast panels wont be completed until July at which point much will happen quickly.  Fantastic looking building!!!

15 minutes ago, d-day52 said:

i talked to a buddy involved with teh project and the contractor got ahead of schedule and can't do anymore until the building is dried in....to get dried in they need to install the skin and tie in the roof.  The exterior of hte bldg is extremely detailed arch precast panels, limestone, and granite.  Precast panels wont be completed until July at which point much will happen quickly.  Fantastic looking building!!!

Thanks for good news....post here more often!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived