Main at Falls Park Dr

gman430

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, GvilleSC said:

I really like the concept of this, and I wonder how the market will support this. I'd be tempted to join if I were living in Greenville. Sounds like fun!

This development has turned out quite well from everything I have seen.

It's super cool but then I saw the price. $960/person or $1800/couple. 

It's REALLY cool for those on here who haven't seen it.   I took a tour and the views of Falls Park and Main St. are incredible and cannot be duplicated.  The pool is just right with awesome cascading waterfall stairs and an infinity edge...also a swim up bar!  Dinky isn't really a fair assessment at all!  Seems like a pretty good deal for $80/month.

42 minutes ago, oklahoma75 said:

It's REALLY cool for those on here who haven't seen it.   I took a tour and the views of Falls Park and Main St. are incredible and cannot be duplicated.  The pool is just right with awesome cascading waterfall stairs and an infinity edge...also a swim up bar!  Dinky isn't really a fair assessment at all!  Seems like a pretty good deal for $80/month.

That may be the case but it seems like it could have been much more. There are only limited pictures and they don't let you tour unless you pay the fee and apply. Also interested in how the bar will be and parking as well. Do they provide towels, what kind of seating do they have? What is the guest policy? The pool looks small like the one on the roof of Anytime Fitness. Just skeptical. I did see they are offering discounts for tenants of the Riverplace/Rivers Edge apartments. I think someone may come along and do it better in the near future. 

And it's more like $192/month since it's open only during warm months obviously. Even if I go every weekend that would be $48 a day and without knowing the guest policy and those other things, that's a tough sale. 

4 hours ago, johnpro318 said:

That may be the case but it seems like it could have been much more. There are only limited pictures and they don't let you tour unless you pay the fee and apply. Also interested in how the bar will be and parking as well. Do they provide towels, what kind of seating do they have? What is the guest policy? The pool looks small like the one on the roof of Anytime Fitness. Just skeptical. I did see they are offering discounts for tenants of the Riverplace/Rivers Edge apartments. I think someone may come along and do it better in the near future. 

And it's more like $192/month since it's open only during warm months obviously. Even if I go every weekend that would be $48 a day and without knowing the guest policy and those other things, that's a tough sale. 

I suspect it will be very successful - - it's just not for everyone johnpro318.  

Archived