Crescent Stonewall Station

CLTProductions

If that is a crack in your windshield right side bottom then your car insurance may cover repair at no charge. My insurance has that. Prevents cost of entire windshield replacement for ins. company.

Yeah. A truck kicked up a small rock and cause a crack, and then the damage spread.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Used to work in Duke two years ago then just started up again in the last 2 months... walking South on Tryon and seeing Portman and this makes the city feel a lot bigger. Like it hasn't "ended" when you reach Duke. Observer will add to this big time but I think the kicker will be filling in the Ricos Acai parking lot and Tryon Place.. would love to pound a nice 40 story tower in that lot.. Would completely change the feel of walking to "the end" to feeling like you're walking into a second heart

• Like 1

Used to work in Duke two years ago then just started up again in the last 2 months... walking South on Tryon and seeing Portman and this makes the city feel a lot bigger. Like it hasn't "ended" when you reach Duke. Observer will add to this big time but I think the kicker will be filling in the Ricos Acai parking lot and Tryon Place.. would love to pound a nice 40 story tower in that lot.. Would completely change the feel of walking to "the end" to feeling like you're walking into a second heart

I'm hoping the soon to be announced mystery company builds just on the other side of 277. Would do a lot to soften the gap between the two districts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I'm hoping the soon to be announced mystery company builds just on the other side of 277. Would do a lot to soften the gap between the two districts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a major proponent of filling in what we have available within 277 first. To your point I walked from Duke to Wooden Robot with a guy for Happy Hour on Friday and it was a lame walk to be honest. He didn't even know about the good spots in that area until I told him, some of it being the guy being new to the area but I think him and a lot of the corporate folks in Duke / South Tryon area don't head that way due to that lack of anything in the cabaret area offering any cohesiveness 

Do y'all think the stick-built apartments fronting Stonewall will lease for the same amount as those in the steel and concrete portion (same floor level)? Seems the noise between units/floors would be wildly different in the two sections. It also just seems odd to me they didn't do it all concrete in the tower section.

Just now, Miesian Corners said:

Do y'all think the stick-built apartments fronting Stonewall will lease for the same amount as those in the steel and concrete portion (same floor level)? Seems the noise between units/floors would be wildly different in the two sections. It also just seems odd to me they didn't do it all concrete in the tower section.

The tower units will be priced higher than the stick built units, this will also be the case for Northwood Ravin.

Just now, Miesian Corners said:

Even on the same floor? The tower portion floors match up with the stick-built part on the lower floors. 

That's Parking Deck, The apartments start above this line.58b6e747848f1_ScreenShot2017-03-01at10_22_34AM.thumb.png.6f7929a88e8a13be8e9c0a7be901542a.png

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Miesian Corners said:

I have a feeling this is going to be one ugly-ass project at completion. Charlotte: city of blank walls.

Nothing says Charlotte like an incongruous multi-acre mass of concrete and wood. The saving grace of the blank wall will be the two hotels that will block it, and just MAYBE the multi-million dollar art piece that is slated to cover it.