Crescent Stonewall Station

CLTProductions

Charlotte's Stonewall Station has a twin in Raleigh's North Hills Midtown project. Ours is downtown with a Whole Foods anchor and theirs is in the suburbs along I-440. 
DSCN2642.thumb.JPG.05597e143c980b39abd15d270d947a8f.JPG
DSCN2289.thumb.JPG.41a6ca4f1791893649060343238fae87.JPG

Both carry the Preston Partnership affiliation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very interesting things going on with the whole foods buyout.  I'm wondering how far along the build-out of this store is, and if it could possibly be a prime location for amazon go's first store??

Pretty cool that this guy called the buyout months ago,  I really had no idea of amazon's intentions with entering the grocery industry.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Like many have said before, this project is pretty massive in-person.  I also imagine the price points for these apartments to be some of the highest Uptown: The location, anchored by Whole Foods, and is the only residential tower within the 277 loop with direct light rail access (currently).  Can't beat it! 

• Like 3

My first trip into uptown (along South blvd) in a year today yielded two big surprises:

1) this thing is impressively huge as you cross 277

2) the parking deck from this angle is AWFUL (this is one level better than gawdawful). 

10 minutes ago, kermit said:

My first trip into uptown (along South blvd) in a year today yielded two big surprises:

1) this thing is impressively huge as you cross 277    

2) the parking deck from this angle is AWFUL (this is one level better than gawdawful). 

1. Very true

2. from South Blvd Caldwell side there will be 2 hotels one which should start soon to block the view of the garage. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KJHburg said:

1. Very true

2. from South Blvd Caldwell side there will be 2 hotels one which should start soon to block the view of the garage. 

1. yup

2. only parts of it, there will be a substation portion still visible with some sort of art on it.