Crescent Stonewall Station

CLTProductions

Sounds like a good guess:

Even Hotels: 

"Where wellness is built in

At EVEN® Hotels we provide a strong lifestyle offering for travellers seeking more options to stay healthier and happier away from home.

Our hotels and wellness-savvy staff offer guests a best-in-class fitness experience, healthier food choices and natural, relaxing spaces. Beyond our hotels we support the needs of travellers through wellwellwell.com, a go-to source for healthier, happier travel."

Just now, michaelef said:

The Cork & Kale is always at a EVEN hotel. It has to be it. I thought the EVEN Hotel was supposed to be a part of the Brooklyn Village development though...

Apparently they don't want to wait 7 years to open.

Yeah sorry I just meant SS is coming to Charlotte. Dunno if we can handle such madness. 

Well Even isn't in the same ball park as the things I think are on the horizon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, HighRiseHillbilly said:

That's why it was funny! Get some sleep and laugh at it tomorrow. 

OH! See that was the disconnect. I'm about to take a redeye to scotland, I don't think I'll have any more humor. It was funny indeed. Sarcasm is lost in written word.

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

Not seeing the 10 "stories" in that render, no matter how you slice it, unless a subterranean level, but that is seemingly nullified by the statement "In addition to the hotel, current plans call for about 13,500 square feet of ground-floor retail".

Look at all that juicy ground floor retail. 

Whole Foods then supposedly Harris Teeter at Lincoln Harris a couple blocks down. Maybe an Apple Store at Tryon Place.

Museums, NASCAR, Football, baseball, Romare Park, Convention Center, light rail station, major office and residential and hotel towers. 

The city, or Center City Partners should really capitalize on the Stonewall corridor. Stonewall/Tryon needs to be given Trade/Tryon treatment, and Stonewall needs to be given Tryon treatment (as much as possible considering Stonewall has probably faster moving traffic).  

• Like 1