Crescent Stonewall Station

CLTProductions

16 hours ago, SgtCampsalot said:

I feel like down voting on UP is done sarcastically most of the time... but I could be wrong

There’s a certain user (I won’t name names) that posts virtually the same thing in nearly every post. I’m pretty positive they  don’t realize they do it. I find it hilarious and always sarcastically leave laugh reacts when no humor is intended at all in their posts. So, yeah, misappropriated reacts are definitely a thing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

without going down there to review the vine again I do not believe it is Kudzu either.  I just drove by some that I know is kudzu and what is at Stonewall station is something else.  I have seen potatoes grow and that may indeed a sweet potato view.  Strange as it is.  I will try to get closer to it though. 

Edited by KJHburg
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

It would definitely make a lot more sense for someone to plant a food vine and those sweet potatoe vines do look similar for sure.

frankly I'm stunned they haven't gotten in trouble for this. I have a condo, and they'd crap themselves if I did this, my board would be on me a millisecond after seeing this.

Edited by Guest

I can only speak for multifamily residential management companies, they are notorious for wanting everything to look just-so; same reason college/team flags are typically taken down. The only time they aren't strict is when something looks phenomenal and adds to the objective quality: like wooden California closets, or an excellent plant garden.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SgtCampsalot said:

I can only speak for multifamily residential management companies, they are notorious for wanting everything to look just-so; same reason college/team flags are typically taken down. The only time they aren't strict is when something looks phenomenal and adds to the objective quality: like wooden California closets, or an excellent plant garden.

I work for a big lender in CMBS Multifamily and I’m always surprised at how many restrictions are placed on borrowers. They pretty much want 95% occupancy+. If they want to change property managers, it goes through 500 intermediaries all doing the same job to approve it. If they need to fix  a door in the lobby within 2 months, and for some reason they can’t, again... a huge process through banks and filtered up through the GSE’s and back down to give an extension, amend some documents, file an entire report, send it over to legal for review, etc. it’s cray cray. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Any word on the retail spaces next to Stonewall Station any tenants lined up I have heard rumors.  

Anyone think a Chipotle would do well here, or is it too close to the location in Midtown?  It is baffling to me that there isn't an Uptown Chipotle.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Trickbot said:

Because they know Moe's is superior and are afraid to be near the Epicenter Moe's 

The Moe's employees at their USC location are always high as a kite. And the buildboarad advertising for them says "everyone knows we roll the best" with a burrito in the background. Fantastic advertising for their target demographic.

They don't yell at you when you come in the door at Chipotle so Moe's wins.

Also, someone should fly a paper airplane onto the balcony asking and have your cell number on it so they can answer.

Edited by Nick2
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...