Crescent Stonewall Station

CLTProductions

3 hours ago, SgtCampsalot said:

Lack of public restrooms is why late-teenager SgtCampsalot "hated cities" (several visits to Manhattan). :lol:

For those who remember MoviePass, the 10$/month unlimited movie app (now dead), I saw some people in Manhattan subscribed so they could use the rest room at any theatre, any time, by buying a movie ticket which they then did not watch. Just for the john. 

Edited by tarhoosier
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, KJHburg said:

the only dual brand currently uptown is at the Epicenter with the AC by Marriott and Residence inn by Marriott stacked on top of each other and share some services.  Nashville has a HUGE  tri-brand hotel with 3 different brands in one building (and from the outside it looks like an architect's nightmare) 

http://news.marriott.com/2016/07/7831/   I have seen it in person a couple months back yikes!  My own photo from Nov. 

IMG_5235.JPG

Oh, my God.  Designed by a committee whose members hated each other, I have to assume.

"A physician can bury his mistakes, but an architect can only plant ivy."  -- Frank Lloyd Wright

This monstrosity is going to need a lot of ivy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, go_vertical said:

Any idea when all the Legos start going in? 

When I did my "Changing Skyline" article. These were the only people who would not return my phone calls, emails, anything. 

4 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

When I did my "Changing Skyline" article. These were the only people who would not return my phone calls, emails, anything. 

Rooms still must be in production getting the curtains hung and so forth.  Today the wanderwall from the freeway.  

IMG_0238.JPG

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Jayvee said:

What the hell.....that is insane. I wonder why they even kept it up so long

I just wonder why people continued to believe this was happening. Sort of like the original Tryon Place. Sometimes (in)actions speak louder than contacts and press releases.

• Like 1

Oh cool... So now we have an unfinished building on the south side of the loop (Even Hotel), and an unfinished building on the north side of the loop one street over (Levine apartments and parking deck).

Everyone was trying to come up with Charlotte's "thing"...   Some suggested synchronized skyline lights, but maybe we should just go with unfinished buildings.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jednc said:

I just wonder why people continued to believe this was happening. Sort of like the original Tryon Place. Sometimes (in)actions speak louder than contacts and press releases.

I guess I was hoping they needed the other hotel to be nearly complete before they could get going for some reason. At least, that's what I convinced myself was going on. 

• Like 1