Crescent Stonewall Station

CLTProductions

Allowing? Cats did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bah. Ever been to Japan? The only thing wrong with that vending machine is that there aren't like six more lined up next to it, selling everything from hot coffee and tea to beer.
  • Like 2

Bah. Ever been to Japan? The only thing wrong with that vending machine is that there aren't like six more lined up next to it, selling everything from hot coffee and tea to beer.

I agree 100%. It’s the fact that it’s a ducking coke machine instead of a full fledged kiosk.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:33 PM, Miesian Corners said:

Someone at CATS needs their a$$ handed to them on a platter for allowing that coke machine there.

Sad thing is that most of the time the coke machines on the Blue Line don't work. It took 2 calls and a over a month for the ones at 7th St Station to start working again.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
Home2Suites wrapping up.   Today.  No action on Even I could see. 
IMG_6004.thumb.JPG.35db4c7cb5742f3738742291afcdfb35.JPG
IMG_6005.thumb.JPG.a2f25a13cb399e92c5f06ea761876ece.JPG
IMG_6006.thumb.JPG.2613ac2508c89ad2652ed225311c69b8.JPG

It’s getting redesigned. I think when they realized they couldn’t make the RNC, they scrapped the extra cost of prefab.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, NOLA2CLT said:

is anyone aware of movement on the Even Hotel?  last thing this city needs is an unfinished building on a bustling part of Uptown...we already have one...

still on their website at least.    http://mayfairstreetpartners.com/even/index.php   Perhaps the Charlotte Ledger or the Business Journal can get an update on it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

is anyone aware of movement on the Even Hotel?  last thing this city needs is an unfinished building on a bustling part of Uptown...we already have one...

I heard it was the city oversight [emoji2958] that caused the developer to have to go back to the drawing board.