Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paramount747

CHS Tower|72 Floors|842 Feet|Rooftop Bar|Fantasy|2019

17 posts in this topic

Dream on John. Maybe downtown, but 72, would be a fantasy indeed, :shok:  for an office building in Nashville.

not going to happen, I will wager most of chs will stay right where it is.  Spread out through out cool springs. they will just move the people slated for the spot they are now giving up on.  

hmm. maybe take over bridgestones current building.

If offered TIF money to move the back office to downtown I think Wayne Smith would take that deal.

Edited by FrankNash

Why not? I went ahead and depicted how a 72 story, 872 ft CHS Tower would look on the L&C Block along with the 747 ft, 60 story Paramount and a 1,047 ft, 75 story HCA HQ on the Lifeway Campus. I have included all the other current proposals, also.

This strictly fantasy, people!

FantasySkyline_zps475b8eac.jpg

2 people like this

I hear the "fantasy" angle... but I have to ask where the fantasy for the HCA tower at Lifeway came from, or was that even ever speculated publicly by HCA?  I like it though.  

I hear the "fantasy" angle... but I have to ask where the fantasy for the HCA tower at Lifeway came from, or was that even ever speculated publicly by HCA?  I like it though.  

Pure fantasy. No rumors or sources.

1 person likes this

Why not? I went ahead and depicted how a 72 story, 872 ft CHS Tower would look on the L&C Block along with the 747 ft, 60 story Paramount and a 1,047 ft, 75 story HCA HQ on the Lifeway Campus. I have included all the other current proposals, also.

Is that green tower (CHS fantasy) supposed to be located at the NE corner of 5th & Commerce ? Otherwise it looks like it would be on the plot where the Downtown Presbyterian Church is.

Is that green tower (CHS fantasy) supposed to be located at the NE corner of 5th & Commerce ? Otherwise it looks like it would be on the plot where the Downtown Presbyterian Church is.

Yes, 5th & Commerce. There was recent news about the garage behind the church being for sale, plus there is a surface parking lot next to it on Commerce that in my fantasy world could be combined to make a prominent location for a large project. 

1 person likes this

Just like what has happened with 505 and Turnberry, this tower has been reduced from 72 floors and 842 feet to 2 stories and 24 feet and will be located out in Williamson County off I-65 south somewhere.

Edited by Paramount747

Just like what has happened with 505 and Turnberry, this tower has been reduced from 72 floors and 842 feet to 2 stories and 24 feet and will be located out in Williamson County off I-65 south somewhere.

Have they made an announcement? I wasn't aware a decision had been made by CHS.  Please tell! 

And better renderings please!!

1 person likes this

It would be nice if they were the tenants Pat Emery was looking for.

Edited by Paramount747

It would be nice if they were the tenants Pat Emery was looking for.

mindtrick.gif

These aren't the tenants you are looking for.

1 person likes this