222 2nd Ave. South, 25 Stories|305 Feet, 391,000 sq. ft., $100 million

Paramount747

• 4 weeks later...

Just now, smeagolsfree said:

That last shot might just make me not want to eat in that room. Thats just a little much. Some of these interior designers are nut jobs.

Pretty sure, when you're done eating, they turn on some type of UV lights and and you sit there and get a tan.  You walk out fed and tanned. :D

• Haha 2

I was able to sample most of the Green Pheasant menu the week prior to open and the food was really good. They were revising some details, but they had decent variety, and I would gladly try any item again. The trout was absolutely stunning; it should be their signature dish. I'm not sure about the interior design, it felt fine when I was the only person there, but I stopped in briefly while they were busy last weekend and can see how the aesthetic might overwhelm some people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, e-dub said:

Perhaps this is just me, but I feel a little slighted that the Bank of America signage on this building isn't in color.

Yeah I was thinking about that yesterday. It reminds me of the jerseys of the Brooklyn Nets at night. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that that bright signage is like 20 feet from the SoBro and people didn’t want colored lights blasting into their units at all hours? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Hampton Social has landed a permit for $963,000 for the build out of their 3 story, 15,500 sq. ft. restaurant in the 222 2nd Ave. South Building.  It will include a 2,000 sq. ft. patio and a huge staircase.  They plan to be open by summer.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/food-business/article/21060015/notes-space-prepped-for-222-restaurant

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:58 PM, LA_TN said:
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:57 PM, KJHburg said:

Everytime ClearSky takes photos like this of one building or apartment complex  in Charlotte it is going up for sale.  Probably the case here too.  Great photos.

https://photos.clearskyimages.com/2019-01-222-2nd-nashville-tn-aerials

Correct

Michael Hayes said no but he would like to buy some of the photos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Hampton Social has landed a permit for $963,000 for the build out of their 3 story, 15,500 sq. ft. restaurant in the 222 2nd Ave. South Building.  It will include a 2,000 sq. ft. patio and a huge staircase.  They plan to be open by summer.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/food-business/article/21060015/notes-space-prepped-for-222-restaurant

There will be a bingo card for how many drunk bachelorette party girls tumble down the staircase.
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...