Paramount747

222 2nd Ave. South, 25 Stories|305 Feet, 391,000 sq. ft., $100 million

12 hours ago, Nash_12South said:

I guess I no foodie - I don't know what half the menus items are......

I don't think any of it is really all that exotic... they're just needlessly using the Japanese words for some of that stuff.  haha

• Like 1

Just now, smeagolsfree said:

That last shot might just make me not want to eat in that room. Thats just a little much. Some of these interior designers are nut jobs.

Pretty sure, when you're done eating, they turn on some type of UV lights and and you sit there and get a tan.  You walk out fed and tanned. :D

• Haha 2

Perhaps this is just me, but I feel a little slighted that the Bank of America signage on this building isn't in color.

I was able to sample most of the Green Pheasant menu the week prior to open and the food was really good. They were revising some details, but they had decent variety, and I would gladly try any item again. The trout was absolutely stunning; it should be their signature dish. I'm not sure about the interior design, it felt fine when I was the only person there, but I stopped in briefly while they were busy last weekend and can see how the aesthetic might overwhelm some people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, e-dub said:

Perhaps this is just me, but I feel a little slighted that the Bank of America signage on this building isn't in color.

Yeah I was thinking about that yesterday. It reminds me of the jerseys of the Brooklyn Nets at night. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that that bright signage is like 20 feet from the SoBro and people didn’t want colored lights blasting into their units at all hours? 

• Like 1