222 2nd Ave. South, 25 Stories|305 Feet, 391,000 sq. ft., $100 million

Paramount747

2 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Where the hell are they going to put 130 cement trucks?

Down the street and around the corner...literally. Luckily, there probably won't be more than 15 in queue at more than one time, so there shouldn't be too much of an issue. Any longer waiting and the concrete will begin to cure while in the drum of the truck (even with it still mixing, but that all really depends on how close the mobile plant is to the job site, traffic, how quickly the pour is going on the site, etc. ). 

• Like 1

It would be awesome if they planted a few large trees on the terrace level. I think it break up the monotony of the tower and help it mesh with the park it towers over. Similar to this building in Vancouer I saw a couple years back--also fronting a waterfront park:

image.jpeg

• Like 2

• dmillsphoto changed the title to Hines/Hayes Office Tower|24 Stories|305 Feet|U/C
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Law firm Burr & Foreman has leased 1 floor (about 26,500 sq. ft.) of the 222 2nd Ave. South building. They will be relocating from the Nashville City Center where they lease 19,000 sq. ft. The group has doubled their attorney count to 27 in the past 18 months and need more space. With the signing, 26% of the space is now leased.  Below is a render I haven't seen before of the 222 building from high above the other side of the Cumberland.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/money/real-estate/2016/08/01/sobros-222-office-tower-lands-burr-forman-tenant/87915018/

http://www.nashvillepost.com/business/legal/article/20829499/burr-forman-to-relocate-office-to-222

222 2nd Ave. South render, July, 2016.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chris holman said:

Interesting Bridgestone is shorter than the Pinnacle building Pinnacle is 417 feet Bridgestone is 460 clearly inaccurate

I mean, that's only a 43 foot difference, and the Bridgestone is further away from that perspective, so it's probably not that far off from being accurate.

44 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

I mean, that's only a 43 foot difference, and the Bridgestone is further away from that perspective, so it's probably not that far off from being accurate.

Farther away and 30' higher elevation. Should definitely be taller in the render but it's not Hines/Hayes' duty to make it accurate.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2016 at 1:46 PM, dmillsphoto said:

Farther away and 30' higher elevation. Should definitely be taller in the render but it's not Hines/Hayes' duty to make it accurate.

Right. Remember, they are trying to make their own building look appealing (difficult, I know), not promote their competitors. ;)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...