Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

On 7/31/2019 at 10:08 PM, Ingram said:

I'm not a grandma. That is alternative deviant behaviour which you might be quite familiar with.

You're taking the we need to get rid of personal vehicles rather personal.

It looks like the hit chihuahua is yelping the loudest.

While you're at it grandma, get back on your meds too.  You're yelling at imaginary boogeymen again.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was on the amazon site and had this pop up. Probably since I was looking at this last week. But kind of surprising when I was doing some shopping to be reminded of this huge project. 

The link was interesting too; at the bottom was some shots of some other tech centers in TX and NJ.

2019-08-05 10_22_59-Amazon.comjobs m.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, rolly said:

I was on the amazon site and had this pop up. Probably since I was looking at this last week. But kind of surprising when I was doing some shopping to be reminded of this huge project. 

The link was interesting too; at the bottom was some shots of some other tech centers in TX and NJ.

2019-08-05 10_22_59-Amazon.comjobs m.png

My goodness!

There's a picture of the Grand Hyatt under construction. Time for an investigation.

Also part of AEG's development, PO9, are two buildings as shown on this recent plan.

48485259422_c3efc52c1b_b.jpg

Clipped from various renderings is a 16 story loft apartments and a 10 story office building.

48485156521_cbe9a32060_c.jpg

48485313907_96459fde97_c.jpg

It would be interesting to see updated renderings and what their status actually is. It's hard to believe someone would only build a 10 story office building in this neighborhood.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Andy20 said:

Maybe I just don’t pay attention as much to the bank loans for these projects, but doesn’t this seem like a lot of money for a 20 story office tower? Sounds like it will be really nice then.

$175 million is about right. It is certainly not anything  over the top for a building like this.

• Asurion's new HQ is estimated to cost $285 million. [Source]
  • Pinnacle at Symphony Place sold in 2013 for $152 million. [Source]
  • Fifth Third Center sold in 2017 for $120 million. [Source]
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1