Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

1 hour ago, Native said:

The construction cam shows two concrete pillars on what I thought was going to be the roof of the Grand Hyatt.  Any idea what that is for?  It appears to be higher than the west-facing window wall.

Speaking of construction cams I'm suddenly not able to bring up this one or any of the other OxBlue sites because they now have a login page that I had never seen before and am unable to get into.  I hadn't been on for a couple weeks and I don't know if that's why.   Does anybody know how I can get into these construction cams now?  Thanks! 

1 hour ago, MontanaGuy said:

Speaking of construction cams I'm suddenly not able to bring up this one or any of the other OxBlue sites because they now have a login page that I had never seen before and am unable to get into.  I hadn't been on for a couple weeks and I don't know if that's why.   Does anybody know how I can get into these construction cams now?  Thanks! 

Go to the Asurion Thread and someone posted a link on the most recent page, just scroll down and you should be able to see it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MontanaGuy said:

Two cams in the list 24th and 25th down the page. 

https://app.oxblue.com/open/clarkconstruction/underconstruction

Asurion 

https://app.oxblue.com/open/brasfieldgorrie/asurioncampus

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DeemonBruhn said:

….

That’s not the performance hall. That is the old design of the building that houses the movie theater and restaurants.

There are not a lot of detailed plans for the AEG site, but the old (original) design showed what seems to be a ' 4,000 seat performance hall' just north of the first iteration of the hotel. The latest plan

27515496908_f73e640fa4.jpg 

The most recent rendering shows the same hotel/layout and provides a little detail (left) as to the connection of the performance hall to the hotel with its attached music and movie theater  venue.

47310285112_fc7631b87d.jpg%20

However, if there are other renderings and plans, I'd like to see them.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:55 PM, PHofKS said:

For reference to the current conversation.

48242316326_b34d5f8cc3_z.jpg

I want to see Live at Nashville Yards get underway real soon. I'm excited about that project. Our peer cities would give anything for one of those.

48383613032_ac07d32bf2.jpg

48383470356_990df3af0f.jpg

It'd be great to see more pics with additional details. With help from your your 'cards' I was able to figure out the placement of the Live at Nashville Yards (LANY). From the earlier drawings, I thought LANY was the lower-rise 'podium' of the hotel. With more recent pics, I realized that the auditorium is in a separate building  (about 6-7 stories) and abutting Church Street, directly across from Giarratana's proposed stacked-box residential tower and the YMCA. The earlier pics did not show much detail and vaguely include two mid-rise towers along 9th, apparently for a future phase. The middle pic clarifies LANY will go lengthwise along Church.

As for the angle of the last picture , I think it's from the corner of 10th and Church, but not sure as there are no landmarks shown. I surmise the podium of the MGM hotel will contain parking and banquet/reception space b/c the tower portion is rather thin. Also, from Google maps, I see that the half-block 'street'  between 9th Ave. and 10th Ave. has a name, JM Frost Plaza. It appears to be the street between the MGM and LANY. One aspect of this portion of the project is unclear to me, and that's how Frost Plaza will connect to 9th. The portion at 10th will be elevated, but I seem to recall that 9th is higher ground. It may also be a pedestrian area with some flexible use as a motor court. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

If it has not been reduced, as we had some information Saturday which could change the scope of that tower. It all depends how many office buildings Amazon takes as there could be upwards of six total.

Any chance this additional information will be discussed at Sunday's mini meet?