Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (24 stories), Phase II: Amazon Operation Ctr. (34 stories, 15 stories, 10 stories), Phase III: AEG District (17 story hotel, 4,000 seat theater, etc.)

To clarify. Briley said working to improve access "in and out of town." That speaks to a larger strategy that getting people in and out of the Amazon campus.

• Like 1

Guys slow down, this is not the money in reality. This is infrastructure work money that would have been done regardless of Amazon going into that building. This is in fact for 1000 Church, but this is a case of the NBJ stirring the pot .

This is money that would have been spent on Nashville Yards.

• Like 4

Love it! Word of caution.....I do hope they have a plan to keep lower 10th from replacing the Church Street Park as the preferred destination for our area’s down and out. It could become very unfriendly very fast.

Edited by nashville_bound
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, OnePointEast said:

Will the Grand Hyatt break the 250' barrier?

My guess, looking at the renderings is that it will be around 320 or330'. The first five or six floors seem to be about 100 feet or so in total.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, nashville_bound said:

I do hope they have a plan to keep lower 10th from replacing the Church Street Park as the preferred destination for our area’s down and out.

Spoiler Alert:  They don't.

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 2.54.31 PM.png

Does anyone else think of Wayne's World whenever you see that brand of crane?  Schwing!

Edited by Armacing
words
  • Haha 3