Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

Interesting variation between the renderings...especially the signage on top of the Grand Hyatt instead of on the building 

New rendering just placed on the construction fencing -

NY Fence Render.jpeg

Older Rendering from earlier in this thread -

506711049_NashvilleYardsDec72018AmazonHQrender1.png.bc8860d87813dd7eba5f55872061fc31.png

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, nashville_bound said:

Interesting variation between the renderings...especially the signage on top of the Grand Hyatt instead of on the building 

New rendering just placed on the construction fencing -

NY Fence Render.jpeg

Older Rendering from earlier in this thread -

506711049_NashvilleYardsDec72018AmazonHQrender1.png.bc8860d87813dd7eba5f55872061fc31.png

Looks to me like the Grand Hyatt signage might be on a glass wall above the top occupied floor in both renderings, though the font, size, and spacing of the characters is drastically different, and less cool in the more recent rendering in my opinion.  I'd be surprised if they wanted to risk obstructing those penthouse views with signage in any case.  

• Like 2

This is a new rendering...at least an updated perspective of the AEG development. I think the perspective is from Commerce looking NE. NICE

Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 7.51.18 AM.png

Also... this was interesting....I wonder where the additional 1.5 acre option is located? It may be behind the Holiday Express property.

Nashville Yards

AEG has signed an agreement to purchase a four-acre parcel of land to develop a new mixed-use entertainment district at Nashville Yards in downtown Nashville, TN.  The planned mixed-use entertainment district will be anchored by a 4,000-capacity music venue, a flagship luxury theatre complex, a 700-800-capacity live entertainment club, an approximately 240-room boutique hotel, and a variety of other entertainment and food and beverage offerings. We also have the option to acquire an adjacent 1.5-acre parcel of land that we can develop into office, residential, hotel and retail space.

On 2/18/2019 at 2:06 PM, henburg said:

Those renderings are awesome and do a good job reminding me of the actual scale of this thing. Most all of the other renderings are from very zoomed out, aerial angles and don't do justice to just how massive all of this will be. It's kind of staggering actually. 

Well they're fake. Ohhhhh, we're not still talking about Dolly...

19 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I have actually heard the above renderings are dated and there may be new ones floating around somewhere where ever that may be.

So the pessimistic side of me is thinking this means we lost some height and creativity in the design......but maybe for once it will be taller??!!??

• Like 1