Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

1 hour ago, Native said:

Got this view today of Amazon II from the intersection of Charlotte Avenue and George L. Davis Blvd.    Does anyone know if there will be any signage on the big tower?

IMG_1425.thumb.jpg.62c682923a97e410128c560e2df74aca.jpg

The Amazon towers in Seattle do not feature any prominent signage. I would expect the same in Nashville.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This excavation seems confusing. Someone with knowledge of this sort of operation please chime in, and explain why it appears that it is so sporadic in nature? Like usually it’s appearent when a hole is dug out to accommodate a underground parking structure or a foundation of some sort. They start in one corner, dig to depths needed and proceed out the other end. This site seems all over the place , with no definition. I guess maybe it would make a bit more sense, if we all knew what was actually going to be built. We have been shown renderings , but they seem to keep changing things up. So we have conceptual views, but not detailed renderings like most other projects. 

• Like 2

Does anyone know why permits are taking so long? Nashville Yards has been around for a while now, they built the hotel and Amazon one, they are working Amazon two, and grading for these buildings. They have to know what they are grading for, so if permits were approved for that then why so long without any for structural ? Seems if this doesn’t get concrete pouring soon, there’s no way this whole project , including AEG site will be done by their time line. 

15 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

Well, that would explain it in a nutshell. Thanks !

No worries, and BTW, they were actually farming some work out to surrounding agencies and private entities per Bos2Nash at a recent meet-up. Most anything work was 7 stories and below. Not sure how many takers they had, as I am sure everyone else is overwhelmed as well.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

There is more news regarding Yards coming soon. Taylor and Myself know and I have passed along to Mark. 

It's just a matter of when it will be reported. There is also other news we have about who the developers of various towers are we have known about for a long time. SWVP will not confirm, but we are 95% sure who will be developing the different residential towers within the Nashville Yards projects. I think there are three different developers and am pretty sure about two of them. 

They are just do sensitive about these things and we can spill all the beans, but sometimes that could put something in jeopardy.

Thank you Smeags! Hoping for good news like many of us are im sure, excited to see

• Like 3