Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

4 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

There is more news regarding Yards coming soon. Taylor and Myself know and I have passed along to Mark. 

It's just a matter of when it will be reported. There is also other news we have about who the developers of various towers are we have known about for a long time. SWVP will not confirm, but we are 95% sure who will be developing the different residential towers within the Nashville Yards projects. I think there are three different developers and am pretty sure about two of them. 

They are just do sensitive about these things and we can spill all the beans, but sometimes that could put something in jeopardy.

Will NY become larger than we think with residential properties?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jjbradleyBrooklyn said:

This is exciting news! I hope there is a retail component on the ground floors of some of the buildings. Downtown Nashville could use a Trader Joe's, a smaller urban Target, or another urban retail store. Especially with all of the residential skyscrapers going up in downtown and midtown right now/future.

Couldn’t agree more! Target and Trader Joe’s are definitely on the top of my list. I can’t possibly see how either of these could not happen in the near future with all of the development currently happening. I mean the Nashville Yards area alone is bringing thousands of workers and residents within a few blocks. Hopefully our wishes will be granted sooner rather than later!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, downtownresident said:

Noticed some new renderings on the Nashville Yards website: 

Tower 3 base: 

F98587EC-3D28-42F0-928E-DA69AC053434.thumb.webp.e11fd95e0b4c46067903e48a0de33c65.webp

Looking down upper 10th: 

F743A675-E677-4518-8D63-7B3CB0F3F346.thumb.webp.1d20c992051c2fdede4b1c11fde88d41.webp

Mixed use office: 

4FF647EA-F4D9-4B7C-B42D-70B9EF3493E1.thumb.webp.8844799b9380934e3673160d72faa882.webp

Frontage of railroad tracks: 

4E92AA59-DC5E-4977-B624-1B32EC646CED.thumb.png.2bedf2dc61e9bd86359283c6a76d7fb5.png

Good to see these new renderings.

Couple observations, points to make--

*Looks like Amazon 3 is a separate tower from Pinnacle. I was under the impression the Pinnacle Tower sort of took Amazon 3's place. But I was wrong! Which is a good thing.

*I wish Amazon 3 were higher. Originally, I thought the renderings showed it roughly @ 600 feet or so. But maybe it still will be?

*I'd like to see any renderings from the back side of Nashville Yards. How many apartment towers/buildings are planned back there? Looks like 2 or 3, but I've never seen a clear shot of that area. 

Exciting progress! Seems to be going a bit slower than I think everyone anticipated, but with the rise of the pandemic, that could be one of many reasons.

• Like 4