Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

1 hour ago, Baronakim said:

Have you forgotten back in 2017 , the NBJ had an article and video of a proposed "polercoaster" which was much more exciting than a Ferris Wheel.? This would be great on the East Bank IMO.

download.jpg

I remember that clearly, there was also the enclosed “drive-In” movie attraction. I think all three should be included in a family entertainment area on the East Bank. No honky tonks, no adult only venues, just a area for everyone to enjoy. Interconnected with greenways and bike paths, with artworks and picnic areas etc. NOT A THEME PARK , a entertainment area.

11 hours ago, markhollin said:

Amazon Two update.

Looking SE from intersection of Charlotte Ave. and 12th Ave. North:

Amazon Two, Jan 29, 2022, 1.jpeg

Looking NE from Church Street Viaduct where it crosses over 11th Ave. North:

Amazon Two, Jan 29, 2022, 2.jpeg

Looking north from Church Street Viaduct, just east of Upper 10th Ave:

Amazon Two, Jan 29, 2022, 3.jpeg

Looking NW from intersection of Commerce St. and 9th Ave. North:

Amazon Two, Jan 29, 2022, 4.jpeg

Looking west from Polk Ave., 1/2 block north of Church St:

Amazon Two, Jan 29, 2022, 5.jpeg

Looking north from 10th floor of Westin Hotel:

Amazon Two, Jan 29, 2022, 6.jpeg

Looking east from 14th Ave. North, 1/4 block south of Church St:

Amazon Two, Jan 30, 2022, 7.jpeg

This one's looking good! Glad to see it progress pretty quickly.

Add in the rising steel from both of Giarratana's buildings on Church, and the soon-to-rise Yards towers, and this part of Nashville will be totally different by 2024.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

Shows way more than just that, LOL. Yet another upward revision in scale of Nashville Yards: 

Yeah I was wondering about that, they had the first photo showing Amazon 3 shorter. But then all the others (as your post show) they are definitely showing it much taller

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, subkyle said:

Ugh they have a banner with Marcus Mariotta on the wall in this pic! Makes you think this one is older 

image.jpeg

I think that's just a coincidence/mistake.   Mariota joined the Raiders prior to the 2020 season and Pinnacle wasn't announced until June of last year.  Also, I think these AEG renders didn't originally show up until last year as well.  Seeing Amazon 3 taller again as in a past render in addition to this time having the funky shape makes me super hopeful and excited.

Edited by nashville born
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, markhollin said:

By zooming-in on the three big boys that will line the CSX tracks, it now appears that Amazon 3 (1001 Church) will be 41 stories above Church St. Viaduct; Pinnacle Tower will be 38 stories above Upper 10th Ave. North; and the 10th Ave. North Residential Tower will be 38 stories.  

This is awesome!  We need to crowd-fund a new "grass roots" movement in Seattle to bring back the employee tax idea there and drive Amazon to move more employees to Nashville!