Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

35 minutes ago, rolly said:

Good to see detail on the entertainment section. 

For someone living in a residential tower nearby and then walking to work at Amazon 2, could choose from at least 5 nearby towers just a block away. 

resi.png

Just now noticed that there's another midrise wedged between buildings 1 & 2 and the old hotel (that used to be a) Holiday Inn express on Broadway.  Anyone here know whether that will be residential, hotel or office? 

7 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Just now noticed that there's another midrise wedged between buildings 1 & 2 and the old hotel (that used to be a) Holiday Inn express on Broadway.  Anyone here know whether that will be residential, hotel or office? 

Isn't that still a Holiday Inn Express?

8 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

These images I think may have been taken down. Someone needs to check, but they may not be 100% accurate according to a source. Not everything may seem as it is. 

However the AEG site is accurate. Amazon 3 could be that height, may not be that height or just may not be. I know that is a cryptic answer. Sorry and not everything in that block is officially under construction.

This is one of ( if not the) hardest development to figure out. Is it? ….isn’t it? One day going up … the next day not!! They need to get it together, why all the confusion? This far along, plans should be known.

I'd imagine it's because things are still evolving, and the principals don't even know the final shape/size of the whole complex.  Given that, I guess it's pointless to ask if anyone here knows how the "lower" 10th Avenue wil tie in to the pedestrian areas and parking garages. I assume 10th Avenue will flow freely between Broadway and Charlotte, and beyond. 

46 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

These images I think may have been taken down. Someone needs to check, but they may not be 100% accurate according to a source. Not everything may seem as it is. 

You are indeed right, I just went to the NY site. All the pics that showed the towers have been removed. Still showing pics of the plaza/base area and some of the AEG site, the ones showing the residential building there seem to have disappeared also. So confused!

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2022 at 12:00 PM, rolly said:

Good to see detail on the entertainment section. 

For someone living in a residential tower nearby and then walking to work at Amazon 2, could choose from at least 5 nearby towers just a block away. 

resi.png

That's a fantastic shot! First I've seen from that angle, clearly visible of what's what.

Love the entertainment area--looks like that will be an indoor performance space--is that right? For concerts, shows, etc, similar to Ryman sort of?

My big fear with huge development projects like this, is that something happens with the economy and construction is halted or stalls. Then there will be a huge couple of vacant pits/lots that sit for years. Again, my worst case fear scenario for projects like these LOL...highly doubtful to happen, but there's always that fearful tiny chance. 

That's why I hope these all get built pretty briskly. :)

• Like 3