Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

2 minutes ago, chris holman said:

They have A3 taller than the Batman in this rendering. 

download (5).jpeg

This is crazy stuff! They had similar pictures up on site last weekend, then removed them. I’m confused as to why they just don’t reveal what’s happening. It can’t be that secret, if these images are floating around out there. 

• Like 2

On 2/7/2022 at 10:06 AM, chris holman said:

They have A3 taller than the Batman in this rendering. 

download (5).jpeg

I hope it's taller than the Batman Building! But don't the developer illustrations always depict a clear focus on that specific development, that is somewhat out of perspective to other existing skyscrapers? I always feel like they do that just to draw the focus in on that development, "how amazing" it will look, etc. 

3 hours ago, WebberThomas4 said:

They submitted a downtown code modification application last week. It looks to be for 1001 Church Street and 901 Church Street.  It’s probably already been talked about, but I just noticed it on the development tracker this morning.

11 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

The plan has not gone live yet, and I try to check every day.

Do we know what modification is being sought?

• Like 1