Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

4 hours ago, markhollin said:

Pinnacle Tower update:  underground garage up to 3rd level; central elevator shaft/stairwell now above grade.

Looking SE from Church Street Viaduct where it crosses over CSX tracks:

Pinnacle Tower, May 22, 2022, 1.jpeg

Looking NW from 10th Ave. North at intersection with Commerce St:

Pinnacle Tower, May 22, 2022, 2.jpeg

Will be good to see this steel start rising above street level.

Wondering if Amazon 3 full construction is waiting on Pinnacle to get further along--just due to lack of space to work in? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

Only permit application related to A3 have to do with the garage up to Church Street. Pinnacle has had its full building permit submitted for review. 

So instead of a “ Lake Palmer” we’ll have a concrete mass we can call “ Dreams “

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

You gotta remember that like Pinnacle/Amazon 3, this hole will be completely filled in with a single garage and the foundations for the buildings are integrated into that. The garage will come up to street level and cap off, then different buildings will go vertical with their own timings.

Downtown Resident or Smeags will have to verify, but has Amazon 3 applied for their shell permit yet? If they are not already in that queue they may be in for a rude awakening for wait times. Tony G already went in for some of his permits knowing it will take some time for approvals.

Ah, gotcha. That makes perfect sense. 

I hope the redesign of A3 is still at the 600 foot-ish mark. Would be a good height over there, to fit in with Pinnacle and the YMCA tower.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

So, just a daydream here.  but would it not be cool if Amazon went over Tony G’s 750’ , in a height war. You know they have the money to self insure that building.

I haven't allowed myself to dream.  If I did, it would be that they went up in height to around 700".  As I said above, I really hope they don't decrease it as that 600' would be a sweet compliment to 1010 Church.

• Like 1