Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

5 hours ago, Sean blackdog said:

Today this morning. 
OxBlue Camera pull out. I don’t know why. 

D6E6303A-FCD8-44D6-838E-E238A89B97D8.jpeg

I'm hoping maybe they’ll change positions.  Would love it if they would have a camera where the Assurion camera used to be.  Even have a cam on the roof of Assurion pointed at Nash Yards would be a nice view

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

It appears from some of the documentation that both the Pinnacle Tower and Resi Tower will both have parking garage going up 11 floors above platform way starting from the 3rd floor. Now these could be lined garages, but looking at the elevation I believe they will be architecturally clad (think One22One). We aren't sure about Amazon 3, but looking at the foundation permit there there is an "UP" ramp shown on the platform way level.

image.thumb.jpeg.f682fcec1119b198a29c15a6cdc75e07.jpeg

Isn't this a very old section?  Amazon 3 in the latest renderings is very much taller and I would expect changes in the parking requirement because of that.

image.jpeg.c3557048bfac2848186e68ee7f8276bb.jpeg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Baronakim said:

Isn't this a very old section?  Amazon 3 in the latest renderings is very much taller and I would expect changes in the parking requirement because of that.

image.jpeg.c3557048bfac2848186e68ee7f8276bb.jpeg

It could be. I pulled the elevation from the Overall Height Modification submitted to Metro in January of this year. The building on the left is Pinnacle and the one on right is Amazon 3 (east facing elevation). I was incorrect in stating that the resi tower has elevated parking. We are not sure of the resi building at all. Apologies for the confusion.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, FrankNash said:

Noticed on the Nashville Yards website new images.  They have new renderings of the green space near the Broadway entrance.  Looks like a outdoor place for bands to play.  

Also looks like a 3D rendering video has been added at least on the top of the mobile site home page. Shows A3 at the 600ish foot height again. 

• Like 3