Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

On 5/20/2020 at 7:59 AM, CenterHill said:

image.thumb.jpeg.13dc4c264c3ab83a9651e4ecbdddfc23.jpeg

It looks like a couple of the existing Church St piers may have to be removed/rebuilt to allow lower 10th to pass under the viaduct?     If I’m seeing this correctly.    

i believe lower 10th will "jog" to the left a bit. I don't see how the viaduct would be able to lose supports without re-engineering it.

• Like 1

I believe that upper area will be used primarily for large gatherings and of course access to the front lobby for VIPs. That may be a prime spot for a future Grammys ceremony. If Butch Spyridon isn't just blowing smoke about Mayor Cooper, maybe they can get together and make a bid for the Grammys when this thing's finished. 

I'm wondering how high the façade on Amazon Tower One is going to extend above the roof.  On one of the renders on the Nashville Yards website it looks like it would extend far above the roof, probably several stories or more but on another render it appears as though it's going to stop maybe 8 or 10 feet above the surface of the roof.  Have they updated the design so that it won't go up much farther than it is now?  It sure doesn't look like there's any framework going up for anything taller.  Thanks!

Edited by MontanaGuy
grammar

12 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

That level is too tall for a parking level as is the elevator level above that. Could it be they  are about to start work on tower II?????

Unless they go ahead and build the "pedestal" up to the bottom of the glass on Tower One and stop there.

Nashville_Yards_Parcel_4_&_Garage-20200607-161005.jpg

• Like 4