Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

No, just to Church street.

It's already past Church Street and to the end of Amazon 1.

2 hours ago, Andy20 said:

From the rendering at the top of this page, it looks like it goes to the end of tower 2 as there are entrances on both sides of tower 2. In the picture, tower 1 is on the left and tower 2 is on the right with upper 10th extending behind both towers.

Thanks...it took me a while to realize what you were saying...and then I saw that. :D

• Like 4

19 hours ago, jmtunafish said:

At least one billion-dollar company has had enough of the, uhm, "unrest" in Seattle and is moving to Phoenix.  I wonder if Amazon will follow suit and move more jobs out of Seattle, which could certainly benefit Nashville.  The president and CEO of Smead Capital Management said he's hearing rumors that 40-story buildings in downtown Seattle will be only 20 percent occupied by October.

https://ktar.com/story/3321032/due-to-seattles-unrest-billion-dolloar-investment-firm-moving-to-phoenix/

"Billion-dollar company" isn't really an accurate representation of their size. They have about 20 employees, with over $1B under management. Not exactly a mass exodus. As for Amazon, they're already shifting  large chunks of their Seattle workforce to Bellevue, WA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

Interesting to me that they would build the upper 10th portion and then excavate next to the new foundations. I feel like the is a disaster waiting to happen if even the slightest thing goes wrong....

I can't imagine how difficult it was when they excavated the debris from the fallen WTC in NYC, I heard any slight miscalculation could have lead to some extensive flooding. 

• Like 1