Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

3 hours ago, tokiorose said:

Amazon could have a bigger presence in Nashville than the original 5k employees. New TN tallest? emoji2958.png

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Do you hold some undisclosed information? I really like this statement, but what is it based on? Or are you just asking the question if this might be something?

32 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

Do you hold some undisclosed information? I really like this statement, but what is it based on? Or are you just asking the question if this might be something?

I can’t answer for tokiorose…but I do know there has been talk about Amazon hiring more than the original 5k.  Also…there’s still a chance the building across from Amazon 1 (across Church St) could be over 600’…so it’s not out of the question that it could be a new tallest.  I think a lot depends on if that number really does go well beyond 5k.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, titanhog said:

I can’t answer for tokiorose…but I do know there has been talk about Amazon hiring more than the original 5k.  Also…there’s still a chance the building across from Amazon 1 (across Church St) could be over 600’…so it’s not out of the question that it could be a new tallest.  I think a lot depends on if that number really does go well beyond 5k.

Thanks for the insight, that would be sweet! 
I still don’t understand why they haven’t continued building tower two. Amazon recently said they want to return to in office operations, this would have been a good time to get that building done. Construction really hasn’t stopped due to Covid elsewhere, just don’t make sense especially for the company that probably profited the most this last year. 

• Like 2

On 4/4/2021 at 7:00 AM, markhollin said:

The lake has already been drained.  : )

Looking SW from intersection of Church St. and 9th Ave. North:

MGM AEG, April 3, 2021.jpeg

Somebody clearly wanted no parts of even the perception of being a Lake Palmer the sequel.  Kind of cool that you can see One22One rising in the background.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2