Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

4 hours ago, markhollin said:

Of note: This diagram shows the basic footprint of Amazon Tower Three on the east side of the Church Street Viaduct, notated as PO3B:

Amazon Three, April 12, 2021, diagram.png

Is there any significance to the A and B after P03?  Does that signify they’re part of the same ownership as A & B…meaning Amazon will also build P03A and P03B?

• Like 1

Thanks for getting the image Mark. I started to grab it and it locked my entire computer down. As far as I know that is a new image.  As far as the height, I think Taylor saw the height as 421.4". I think it is on the diagram some where for you enquiring minds. So my suggestion is to put it on the building height thread to have a record.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, titanhog said:

Is there any significance to the A and B after P03?  Does that signify they’re part of the same ownership as A & B…meaning Amazon will also build P03A and P03B?

As far as I can tell, SWVP has divided up the Nashville Yards site into different “parcels.” The Grand Hyatt is Parcel 1, Amazon I and II were parcels 4 and 5, AEG site is parcel 9, etc. I think the two southern office buildings are being built on Parcel 3. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, downtownresident said:

As far as I can tell, SWVP has divided up the Nashville Yards site into different “parcels.” The Grand Hyatt is Parcel 1, Amazon I and II were parcels 4 and 5, AEG site is parcel 9, etc. I think the two southern office buildings are being built on Parcel 3. 

But they show Amazon 1 & 2 as A & B…then show the two office buildings at P03A & P03B.  Was just wondering is they have already basically “sold” those to Amazon and signified with the A & B (since we already know Amazon have first dibs on both).