Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

On 6/12/2021 at 6:10 AM, titanhog said:

Sounds like they’re still unsure of what the entertainment industry is going to look like in the future.  Will theaters get back to 2019 levels…or has the industry found a way to stream and make more money…thus eliminating the need for large theater complexes?  Do they need a smaller or larger music performing room?  Is there a different future emerging?

I have a feeling that if they eventually go forward with this…it will be a little different than the previous plans.

Love to see House Of Blues built in the area

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

Where's the love button?

Also, I guess Pinnacle reaaalllly didn't like another building blocking its view so it decided to just relocate haha

I don't want to drift off topic but I can't help but wonder if that might increase the possibility of another slender tall building next to the Four Seasons like they'd wanted to build in the first place!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

If I were a betting man, with no inside information,  the 700’ building will likely be a residential building on a near by lot, and may come sooner than we think. 

Edit: this will be very prominent in the skyline. Excited to see how this and the Highwoods development stretch the skyline further west. 

I agree with your bet 100%.