Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

• markhollin changed the title to Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG/MGM District (21 story hotel, 4 K theater, etc.); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (34 stories)
So at 650K square feet this new building will only have 130K more square footage than their current building.  With how fast they're apparently growing, and with how quickly they outgrew their previous home, it seems like they'd want to give themselves more room than that to grow, doesn't it?  I mean if you're going to go to the trouble of replacing a thirteen year old skyscraper with a brand new skyscraper, it seems like you'd want to make sure it would be capable of filling your needs for awhile.  

130k = Approximately 650 People. That’s a lot.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bnacincy said:

Seriously impressive...wonder what will happen with the "old" Pinnacle tower?

I think Bass Berry is the biggest tenant in there. They are on the market. I imagine the current building owner will do anything they can dream of to keep them there.

• Like 2

So sharp.  The upsized residential tower is good to see. I thought they were missing a hot housing market to have not yet started on the residential portion. But that was maxed at 18 stories and pretty underwhelming.  The new version basically doubles the height!

Should help compete with the several other 34 - 36 - 38 story towers going up near by. (Church street, and 'The Place'). 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Ok…so Amazon 2 is 421’.  The new residential tower looks like it could be close to 400’…maybe just under?  Amazon 3 looks to be about 510-520?  Pinnacle looks to be about 540?

1215890585_ScreenShot2021-06-17at9_26_38AM.thumb.png.27ee75e6ff959430ff3034835367a1de.png.8c06522d8d7783864054dd19ca9cbea7.png

Amazon 3 and Pinnacle appear to be awfully close to the same height in this image.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

The press release from Nashville Yards mentions it being the office building with the highest occupied floor, so I think this comes in between 540-570 feet above church. If this were a new tallest, they would’ve said so, IMO. 

But what is the tallest occupied floors in another office building?  505 and Four Seasons are both residential / hotel.  Batman’s top floor is under 500’, I think.  Are there any offices above 500’ currently?

10 minutes ago, titanhog said:

But what is the tallest occupied floors in another office building?  505 and Four Seasons are both residential / hotel.  Batman’s top floor is under 500’, I think.  Are there any offices above 500’ currently?

AT&T is the tallest occupied office building in Nashville at 33 stories, so this will be one floor taller by floor count.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1