Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

6 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Looking east on Church?  So that would be the corner of 10th and Church?  I see what I think is Viridian, but NO 505.  

This is looking from the corner of Platform Way and Church Street at the corner of Amazon I looking to the SE toward the entertainment district. The corner of the rumored Amazon III is on the right. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nashville born said:

Yes, I see that.  What is throwing me off is that 900 and 801 aren't directly across the street from each other.

They aren't directly across the street. 801 Church is on the SE corner of 9th/Church, and 900 is on the NW corner. 900 is across the street from the proposed entertainment district of Nashville Yards. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, nashville born said:

Luvemtall, if I do that, I might spontaneously explode with giddiness, so instead I'll actively curb my enthusiasm until I start to see more sites being prepped and vertical construction underway.

(wow)

Right!! I was thinking of all this last night, and I maybe got an hour of sleep! Couldn’t get it out of my mind, and as Downtownresident mentioned what if Tony G were to get Siggy built!!! ( Austin who?) 

12 hours ago, titanhog said:

Don’t forget about Apple HQ2 going on the Beaman site.

Smeagols…it’s ok if we go ahead and talk about that…right?

You are definitely pulling our leg....right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

Yes. 

I'm not so sure.  A few years ago @titanhogteased us about her secret knowledge of some tall buildings in our future.  Maybe she's got her own Magic 8 ball.  Or maybe @smeagolsfreehas spilled enough cryptic clues that someone has deciphered this big news.

• Haha 4