Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

14 minutes ago, markhollin said:

NBJ interview with Ted Tanner of AEG about the entertainment district at Nashville Yards. Some highlights:

- The key piece for us is and has always been a 4,000-capacity live music venue. … It will have a flat floor, mostly [general admission] standing. We’ll have some VIP balconies, but we can also cut the venue down to about 2,000-capacity, so it’s a very flexible venue. Other components of the entertainment district will include an eight- to nine-screen upscale cinema, a number of small bowling social-club-type concepts, 10 to 12 highly curated food and beverage offerings that will feature the local and regional cuisine of the South and Nashville, certainly. And then about 275,000 square feet of creative office space. They could include studios and production facilities, and we really do view this as the heart and soul of Nashville Yards.

- There are going to be probably 6,000 or 7,000 office workers on site with Amazon and the other developments that Cary is doing. … We have Tony Giarratana developing new housing, about 630 units. Cary has brought in another very fine housing development partner for Nashville Yards, who will probably develop up to 2,000 units. So, we think there’s an on-site market. … But we also recognize this is for tourists. We have hospitality nearby with the big-group hotel that Cary has at the Grand Hyatt, and this will be a great opportunity for those people who are staying at the hotel to come and have a meal or go see a show. 

- We’re currently revising our plans, working closely with Cary Mack and his team. We expect to start filling the excavation with a four-level parking podium, basically up to the Church and upper 10th Street elevations. And then we hope to start that next year and complete probably by 2025. Early 2025 is our timeframe to open the venue. 

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2021/11/05/q-a-tan-tanner-aeg.html?utm_source=st&utm_medium=en&utm_campaign=me&utm_content=na&ana=e_na_me&j=25592690&senddate=2021-11-05

Oh I wonder who that Residential development partner might be…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I will qualify that by saying yet! Who knows he could be in the near future for some of the units.

That could be sweet, Tony has the “twins” going up now with Prime & Alcove so a new “twin” is needed for his 750’ tower at the Y . 

..cough,cough … Paramount!! 

• Like 4