Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

11 minutes ago, Native said:

Good question from Rolly.   ( Did you leave North Carolina?). I am guessing that the windows are the same but without sun shields since the second tower will be in the shadow of the first most of the day.  Still hoping it will be taller, also.

With the recent revelation about Amazon not thinking Nashville was "ready" for the big office that Northern Virginia got, I am also guessing that they held onto an option for the 600-footer in case Nashville matured into a place that could handle the bigger center.  If that happens the big boy could put towers one and two in the shade - in more ways than one.   As Clarence Darrow once said, "We have a right to hope".

One can hope. Much like one could hope AEG gets moving again soon. 

• Like 4

I don't know where that came from or when it was presented.  The bottom of the website says 2020.  I remember a design that had art-deco inspired ornamentation atop a three tiered crown.  That looks like generic stuff we see early in a development's marketing material.  Could be the latest redesign with a lot of 'value engineering'.