Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

4 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

So has Amazon not signed a lease for Amazon II? Is it confirmed that the construction is now stalled at the pedestal? 

I can’t say anything regarding the lease, but there have been no permits filed/applied for the full tower. The only permits out there for now are for the parking structure

• Sad 3

'Tis interesting that in preparing for the Railroad Park/Plaza, and leveling out some space for construction employee parking, they actually pushed a fair amount of top soil into the partial excavation that was dug 18 months ago for the Residential Tower (proposed at 18 stories, 360 units) just north of the Grand Hyatt.

Looking west from 10th Ave. North, just north of intersection with Commerce St:

Nashville Yards Residential Tower, July 14, 2020.jpg

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, markhollin said:

'Tis interesting that in preparing for the Railroad Park/Plaza, and leveling out some space for construction employee parking, they actually pushed a fair amount of top soil into the partial excavation that was dug 18 months ago for the Residential Tower (proposed at 18 stories, 360 units) just north of the Grand Hyatt.

Looking west from 10th Ave. North, just north of intersection with Commerce St:

Nashville Yards Residential Tower, July 14, 2020.jpg

D507EB42-4CE2-4B75-A72B-73919CA6638D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, smeagolsfree said:

I drove downtown today and noticed the were grading where the big boy at N Yards is supposed to go. Now grading is different than digging, so not sure whats happening.

I have a feeling they're clearing up all that space on the west side of upper 10th for staging for the AEG portion.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1