Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NBNY2GRNVL

M West

26 posts in this topic

Those photos are already outdated, building was gone when I went home today.

Yep just saw the same thing Greenville is changing at lightning pace right now.

Three of the five units in Phase 1 are sold. The other two start at $645,000. 

Three of six units in phase two are reserved. Prices range from 499-533k for that phase.  

Edited by vicupstate

They have a sign and rendering on the fence now. I hope they do well. This is a nice quality project.

Prices past Pendleton have been and are skyrocketing. Thus, 500k for a unit here doesn't seem far out of line really.

All of the units under construction (facing Main) have sold. Two of the 6 units in phase 2 are sold.

All of the units under construction (facing Main) have sold. Two of the 6 units in phase 2 are sold.

The website now indicates that 4 of the 6 units in phase 2 are now sold.  

Per the UBJ:

The last seven units at M West terrace homes will be released Jan. 20. The project includes 18 townhomes in total at the former Blandin’s Clean Up Shop property at 1027 S. Main St. in Greenville’s West End.

Pricing on the phase III units will range from $490,000 to $665,000.

Construction on phase I units is slated to be completed in late February thru mid-March.

DSC02127_zpsg5nkw6wq.jpg

DSC02129_zpsacsf4akg.jpg

DSC02128_zpsstihkw3h.jpg

2 people like this

09B76939-0925-4143-AC01-1E2E2923C04D_zps

1A2A38F0-418B-4FAD-B4DA-EE3CD19F5F92_zps

D313914C-437C-45BB-BB50-5029C54D7826_zps

1 person likes this

According to the project's website, all of the finished and units under construction are sold (phases 1 & 2) and so are two of the yet to be built ones. Only 5 of the 18 remain.  

Only 4 left.

website-aerial---5-15-16.jpg

1 person likes this

On 1/12/2016 at 6:59 PM, vicupstate said:

Per the UBJ:

The last seven units at M West terrace homes will be released Jan. 20. The project includes 18 townhomes in total at the former Blandin’s Clean Up Shop property at 1027 S. Main St. in Greenville’s West End.

Pricing on the phase III units will range from $490,000 to $665,000.

Construction on phase I units is slated to be completed in late February thru mid-March.

are these really selling at those prices? If so, wow, 665K for a 3 Br 2100 sq ft townhouse, sounds kind high.  Is Greenville more $$ than Charleston now? 

16 hours ago, gvegascple said:

are these really selling at those prices? If so, wow, 665K for a 3 Br 2100 sq ft townhouse, sounds kind high.  Is Greenville more $$ than Charleston now? 

The actual sales prices (with upgrades included) have ranged from $683-$785k for the first four closings. That is still less than the Brownstones on Rhett sell for. 

I don't know when you check last, but Charleston prices are still considerable higher than that.  

5 hours ago, vicupstate said:

The actual sales prices (with upgrades included) have ranged from $683-$785k for the first four closings. That is still less than the Brownstones on Rhett sell for. 

I don't know when you check last, but Charleston prices are still considerable higher than that.  

Wow that is great for Greenville (and my property value a half mile away :tw_glasses: )  We do check prices down there from time to time.  I m not talking beachfront or North of Broad, prices do seem a lot closer to here than I would have thought though. Bump that higher end into the 750's to 799 like stated above and they get even closer.  I absolutely love Greenville and it is without a doubt a gem. I am just starting to wonder if there is a housing price bubble starting to happen here.  Maybe Im  just getting old and think everything should be cheaper, because I definitely catch myself saying that a lot more now!  Now I just need to find out where everyone is working to make the kind of money to pay those mortgages!

1 person likes this

The last unit on Main St. has closed ($726,222).  Only two units left in Phase III.

I wish the developers would buy the remaining parcels in that block. 

DSC02631_zpsdwa9wd1z.jpg

DSC02630_zpsl67leu39.jpg

DSC02632_zps5dsglj5l.jpg

2 people like this