• Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Per the UBJ:

The last seven units at M West terrace homes will be released Jan. 20. The project includes 18 townhomes in total at the former Blandin’s Clean Up Shop property at 1027 S. Main St. in Greenville’s West End.

Pricing on the phase III units will range from $490,000 to $665,000.

Construction on phase I units is slated to be completed in late February thru mid-March.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2016 at 6:59 PM, vicupstate said:

Per the UBJ:

The last seven units at M West terrace homes will be released Jan. 20. The project includes 18 townhomes in total at the former Blandin’s Clean Up Shop property at 1027 S. Main St. in Greenville’s West End.

Pricing on the phase III units will range from $490,000 to $665,000.

Construction on phase I units is slated to be completed in late February thru mid-March.

are these really selling at those prices? If so, wow, 665K for a 3 Br 2100 sq ft townhouse, sounds kind high.  Is Greenville more $$ than Charleston now? 

16 hours ago, gvegascple said:

are these really selling at those prices? If so, wow, 665K for a 3 Br 2100 sq ft townhouse, sounds kind high.  Is Greenville more $$ than Charleston now? 

The actual sales prices (with upgrades included) have ranged from $683-$785k for the first four closings. That is still less than the Brownstones on Rhett sell for. 

I don't know when you check last, but Charleston prices are still considerable higher than that.  

5 hours ago, vicupstate said:

The actual sales prices (with upgrades included) have ranged from $683-$785k for the first four closings. That is still less than the Brownstones on Rhett sell for. 

I don't know when you check last, but Charleston prices are still considerable higher than that.  

Wow that is great for Greenville (and my property value a half mile away :tw_glasses: )  We do check prices down there from time to time.  I m not talking beachfront or North of Broad, prices do seem a lot closer to here than I would have thought though. Bump that higher end into the 750's to 799 like stated above and they get even closer.  I absolutely love Greenville and it is without a doubt a gem. I am just starting to wonder if there is a housing price bubble starting to happen here.  Maybe Im  just getting old and think everything should be cheaper, because I definitely catch myself saying that a lot more now!  Now I just need to find out where everyone is working to make the kind of money to pay those mortgages!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived